OhSoDJ is seeking a Social Media curator with a strong passion for hip-hop culture to 1.) help build our new artist/ music feature segment and 2.) Twitter audience.
OhSoDJ.com is an online hip-hop news portal. The OhSoDJ brand seeks to be considered a tastemaker and subject matter expert on the urban/ hip-hop community globally.
To achieve this ultimate goal, OhSoDJ strives:
• To be a leading urban news provider
• To be considered a key contributor in artist, product marketing strategies by leveraging social media technologies/ data and fan feedback
• Develop Twitter campaign
• Set initial goals for Twitter campaign
• Provide weekly feedback on the effectiveness of campaigns
• Identify new music/ new artists
• Knowledge of hip-hop community (major players, targeted audience, artists, trends, music) REQUIRED
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Twitter REQUIRED
• Previous professional experience in digital media and online communications a plus, but newcomers still welcome
• Ability to stick to deadlines REQUIRED
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to respond to correspondence quickly REQUIRED
• Remote position
• Candidate should be able to commit for a full 3 months. (can be extended for the right person).
• This position has set pay.
Please submit a resume with cover letter and a sample or link to your work (social account or website is acceptable and welcome).
We look forward to hearing from you!